Western Allied offers a wide variety of Building Information Modeling (BIM) capabilities. Our in-house engineering department has vast experience working in 3D modeling software; Revit and AutoCAD MEP.
- We can help you save time and money on design/ build projects by creating engineered drawings in 3D format.
- On plan / spec projects, let us develop 3D coordination drawings.
- Typical 3D drawings are done to BIM Level 300 for coordination efforts. Even greater detail is
possible where desired.
- Able to lead coordination and clash detection efforts using 3 rd party clash detection software such as Navisworks.
- Will establish drawing and naming protocols and conventions that will allow all trades to coordinate efficiently.
- Will prepare clash detection reports and track resolution progress.
- Will prepare clash detection reports and track resolution progress
- We are experienced with BIM software such as COBRA which will make the building information model a useful tool throughout the life of the building.
- Our modeling team takes pride in their work and are always working to improve the detail and efficiency involved with the modeling process.
Why Choose Us.
Western Allied Corporation has been an industry leader in HVAC for over 60 years. Headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, CA, Western Allied is owned and operated by the industry’s most highly trained and qualifed personnel. Our facilities include in-house sheet metal and piping fabrication as well as proficiencies in stainless steel, black iron, galvanized, copper, PVC and other piping systems. We have a long and successful history of direct digital control (DDC) installation and support. We were the frst mechanical contractor to achieve LonWorks System Integrator status in Southern California.
Our mission is to foster a culture of knowledge, trust, and dependability within our company and implement those principles in our valued customer relationships. In addition, we strive to provide exceptional service through design, installation, and maintenance of HVAC systems.
Each of the partners at Western Allied is the head of a project team. Each team works with the company’s clients in order to see a project from inception to completion. This means that each team is responsible for; conceptual design, estimating, project management and project closeout and turnover. We feel that this structure is advantageous because it provides our clients with consistent points of contact throughout a project and ensures that an owner of Western Allied has direct involvement in and oversight of every project that the company is involved with.
We have been building HVAC systems for over 60 years. Nobody does it better.
Great technicians and by far the highest ratio of degreed engineers to field techs in the industry.
The leader in both generic and integrated LonWorks & BACnet controls in Southern California.
RETROFIT & REPLACEMENT
An art as much as it is a science. Proven engineering judgment produces value by expertly blending old with new.